Monday, November 27, 2006

How this blog was created...and why

This may sound like an irrelevant piece of history to most readers who happen to read this blog, but it is my entry-point to the blogworld.Last Sunday, my friend Ajit and I had been keyboard-shopping and we got a PSR-295 for Ajit. No, it's not the keyboard that is beside you while you're browsing this article, this was a musical keyboard. I was keen to see a writeup about Ajit's possession on his blog, but that didn't happen. Instead what happened was a deep motivation
(from Ajit) to start my own blog to scribble down such significant events. And here we are..By the way, the above description of Ajit as "my friend" is pretty unjust and I would also prefer not to list down his qualities. In one line, he happens to be the youngest among those whom I consider my 'gurus'. I would recommend the reader to follow his blog regularly to get a glimpse of the man.You will soon see a link on this blog where some of my personal experiences on the PSR-295 are recorded.

2 comments:

Ajit said...

Welcome to the addicts' world.

You may want to change the timezone to India Standard Time; [so as to be with the current times ;-)]

Milind said...

"By the way, the above description of Ajit as "my friend" is pretty unjust and I would also prefer not to list down his qualities..."
these lines happen to be true for me, too..

-A friend of Ajit, and now, coincidently a flatmate of your friend Kapil :)

i remember meeting u once in iisc..